Friday, August 15, 2008

"My Rendezvous"


Walking in circles @ a pace fit for a meet

Searching my provider in hopes of the perfect site

Kisses and bouquets waiting when we greet

Time to exhale some stress as I board this flight..

Phew…

A rendezvous!

Goapele in my speakers watching land beneath

Leaving all worries @ ground level

Buckled up peacefully about to dream how it will be

Paid attention to detail so there’s nothing else to tell you.

Closer..

Temperatures extreme much warmer than where I’m from

Clocked turned back cause it’s a matter of time

Donde estan usted viniendo de as I pass customs

Keeping it grown and sexy looking for one of a kind..

There she go..

Damn!

Candle lights followed by moonlights tower above

Reminiscing over Remy of days when I used to pursue

Perpetuating the sentiment of love

Inevitable getaway meant for the perfect two.

SShhhh...

My Rendezvous!!

No comments: