Monday, December 15, 2008

"A Classic"

poetry Pictures, Images and Photos

Ideas itching to be scratched by a pen
Scenarios shadowboxing in its sanctuary
Musical vibes stimulating my cognition
So writer’s block doesn’t conquer what’ s in me.

Authorizing predicates to proposition subjects
Causing words on alternate lines to rhyme
Threads having tantrums about being in a quartet
Given incentives to make it work…
Just one more time.

Rhetoric regurgitated for my readers to relish
Similes smiling @ someone they never met-aphor
Lyrics Prosing Satires to make Verses jealous
Knowing Narratives Oded Hai-kus a gesture.
God bless you…☺

Parsing a manufactured classic to publish
Elated about this endorsement w/an alias
Crediting HE cause I’m never selfish
As I conceal my pen for the obvious.




By mikeb30

© 2008 mikeb30 (All rights reserved)

No comments: