Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"My Pledge"

pledge Pictures, Images and Photos

I solemnly swear to be thankful for HIS gift
Allowing borrowed words to be heartfelt
Remain dedicated to this craft only if
I’m no longer writing for me….
But for someone else.

To selflessly scribe w/sophistication
Mindful of diverse demographics & ages
Reciprocating comments left for appreciation
And eliminate vulgarity when emphasizing cases.

To open a mature mind venting vehemently
So produced points can be punctuated
Paroling all words serving time for creativity
And disregard the # of stars when rated.

To respect this allegiance w/humility
While insuring the ink discharging from my pen
Create concrete concepts objectively
And copy write my work for all those hatin’


Poet sign: x Michael Bond aka mikeb30
Date: Dec. 24, 2008

Notary sign: x All Supporters
Date: Dec. 24, 2008




By mikeb30

© 2008 mikeb30 (All rights reserved)

No comments: