Friday, July 25, 2008

"My Eyes"


Shifting left and right taking note of  the unnoticed

Raising flags in between any suspicions

Prize is within my grasps so I maintain my focus

Still a lot to be done seeking a distant mission..

My eyes!

Protected by a lens to shelter what’s inside

Unexpected situations accompanied by frustrations

Crocodiles tears packed with pride

Moistening my cheeks cause of bad intentions.

It’s ok

These are my eyes…

Weathering storms as I umbrella my heart

Conscience of life long birthmarks on the surface

Embracing friendships I’m about to embark

Open-minded with a Kleenex for a purpose

Just in case.

My eyes!!

Hypnotizing my opposition with a candid stare

Deciphering the manufactured and genuine

Critiquing everything outside this perfect square

Visioning how this “BOND” will end.

Things are clearer now…

My EYES!!!

No comments: